It is important to obtain the advice of your physician or healthcare professional and receive a diagnosis and treatment regimen. Healthcare professionals often treat bacterial infections with prescription antibiotics and also often use boric acid, as well. The clinical study reports in our TREATMENT LITERATURE section (see tab above) have lots of good information about the effectiveness of medical grade boric acid for vaginal health. Your healthcare professional will determine if the symptoms you are experiencing are in fact related to the common vaginal conditions or if they are attributed to other medical conditions.
The 600 mg of boric acid within the suppositories is consistent with dosage levels used in clinical studies. Dosing regimens vary depending on the specific condition.
- Usually, treatment involves the use of one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- If symptoms are severe insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 6 days, or longer if needed.
- For women subject to chronic vaginal infections, using one (1) suppository daily after intercourse and/or during menstruation may help prevent infections.
Other Natural Products Made by Vireo Systems
- AminoActiv Menstrual: Effective Support for Menstrual Discomfort
- pH-W: Natural Personal Hygiene Wipes
- AminoActiv: Safe, Non-Toxic, Promotes Endurance and Recovery
- CanineActiv: Promotes mobility in aging dogs
- CanineActiv High Performance: Promotes endurance and recovery in sporting, hunting and working dogs
Please note that the information on this site is not intended to replace a physician’s diagnosis and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Always check with your physician before beginning a new treatment plan. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.