The 600 mg of boric acid within the suppositories is consistent with dosage levels used in clinical studies. Dosing regimens vary depending on the specific condition.
- Usually, treatment involves the use of one (1) suppository per day for 6-14 days.
- If symptoms are severe insert one (1) suppository twice daily for 6 days, or longer if needed.
- For women subject to chronic vaginal infections, using one (1) suppository daily after intercourse and/or during menstruation may help prevent infections.
Other Natural Products Made by Vireo Systems
- AminoActiv Menstrual: Effective Support for Menstrual Discomfort
- pH-W: Natural Personal Hygiene Wipes
- AminoActiv: Safe, Non-Toxic, Promotes Endurance and Recovery
- CanineActiv: Promotes mobility in aging dogs
- CanineActiv High Performance: Promotes endurance and recovery in sporting, hunting and working dogs
Please note that the information on this site is not intended to replace a physician’s diagnosis and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Always check with your physician before beginning a new treatment plan. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.