The pH-D Feminine Health Support® [or pH-D®] brand of personal hygiene products and other families of products offered under different brand names are part of an intellectual property portfolio owned by Vireo Systems, Inc. that includes patents, pending patent applications, and trademarks in the U.S. and elsewhere.
Vireo Systems, Inc. manufactures pH-D Feminine Health Support and other health-related products in a SQF certified facility, which incorporates HACCP and GMP.
Vireo’s manufacturing plants are located just outside of Nashville, Tennessee and Omaha, Nebraska. Vireo was founded in 2002 as a part of on-going research with several university-based scientists.
Other Natural Products Made by Vireo Systems
- AminoActiv Menstrual: Effective Support for Menstrual Discomfort
- pH-W: Natural Personal Hygiene Wipes
- AminoActiv: Safe, Non-Toxic, Promotes Endurance and Recovery
- CanineActiv: Promotes mobility in aging dogs
- CanineActiv High Performance: Promotes endurance and recovery in sporting, hunting and working dogs
Please note that the information on this site is not intended to replace a physician’s diagnosis and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Always check with your physician before beginning a new treatment plan. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.